The State Governments issue ration cards to its citizens to provide subsidized grains. The cards are issued to the individuals according to their income, the government issue three types of ration cards that are BPL , APL , and AAY card. Anyone who is eligible can apply for the ration card easily. Here through this article, we are going to provide you the process to apply for the UP Ration Card. To apply for the card, you are required to submit the form, and you can do the same via online mode only. The process to fill the UP Ration Card Application Form has been stated below you are suggested to check the eligibility terms before applying for the card. Check process & eligibility from below.
UP Ration Card Application Form
Types Of Ration Card and Eligibility
There are 03 types of ration card-
- BPL cards (Below Poverty Line)
- AAY cards (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
- APL cards (Above Poverty Line)
- BPL cards (Below Poverty Line)-
Person who has income less than ten thousand rupees (Rs.10,000) and registered under below poverty line are eligible for the BPL card.
- AAY cards (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)-
Individuals who do not have a good and stable source of income and registered as very poor in government records are eligible for AAY card.
- APL cards (Above Poverty Line)-
Individuals who are above the poverty line and have an income above Rs. 10,000/- are eligible for the APL ration card.
Steps To Check The Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2020
- Open the official portal fcs.up.gov.in
- Now go to the top menu bar of the home page towards “NFSA” section.
- Dropdown list will appear press the “National Food Security Act (NFSA) eligibility list” link from there.
- The list of various will appear, as shown below.
- Finally press your district link and check the Ration Card Up List.
Document Required To Apply For UP Ration Card
- Passbook details and its photocopy
- Recent passport size photograph
- PAN card number and photocopy of Pan card
- Valid Aadhar card
- Working mobile number
- Bill of electricity of last months
- Income Certificate
- Details of gas connection
- Caste certificate
Procedure To Fill UP Ration Card Application Form
- Open the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department, Uttar Pradesh i.e., fcs.up.gov.in
- Now you can see the “Download Forms” tab on the top menu bar of the home page go to it.
- Dropdown list will appear, press the “Application Forms” link from there.
- Another page will be opened where you get the direct links to download the application for urban areas and rural areas, for your convenience we have shown below.
- After that, you have to press the ration card application form.
- Now on the next page, you will get the application form.
- Thereafter, you require to take a print out of the application form.
- Fill the form as per the guideline stated by the Food and Civil Supplies Department, Uttar Pradesh.
- Attach the required documents with the application form.
- Finally, visit the Tehsil centre or go to the regional CSC centre and submit your filled application form with the stated documents.
Note– In case you provide any false or the wrong information in UP Ration Card Application Form then in that caseyour form will be rejected, and you have to follow the complete procedure again if permitted by the officials.