For the benefit of the girl child, the Uttar Pradesh government has started the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will assist the girl child by providing the monetary benefit of Rs.15000. The family having the income less than Rs.3 Lakh are eligible to apply for this scheme. It may be noted that the कन्या सुमंगला योजना is available for the maximum of two girl child in a family. Those who want to take the benefit of the said scheme can fill the application form for the said scheme by going to the official website. The complete Eligibility, Features, and other details of the scheme have been available on this page, scroll down to check the details.
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
कन्या सुमंगला योजना- Features
- The beneficiary under the said scheme will get Rs.15000 by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- The amount will be credited in favor of the girl child, and such amount will be credited in a total of 06 installments. Here are the details of 06 installments, you can check it from the below table.
|1||At the time of birth of girl child||Rs.2000|
|2||After the girl child gets vaccinated in the first year of birth||Rs.1000|
|3||At the time of admission in 1st standard||Rs.2000|
|4||At the time of admission in 6th standard||Rs.2000|
|5||At the time of admission in 9th standard||Rs.3000|
|6||At the time of admission in Bachelor’s degree or Diploma course||Rs.5000|
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana- Eligibility
- The individuals must be a permanent resident of the UP state and have a proof for the same.
- The scheme is available for the maximum of two girl child in a family.
- The bank account requires to be opened within six months of the birth of the girl.
- The family income must be lower than Rs.3 lakh.
- The family has an adopted girl child can also get the benefit of this scheme.
- In the case of twin girls, 03 girls of the family can take advantage of कन्या सुमंगला योजना.
कन्या सुमंगला योजना- प्राथमिक उद्देश्य (Primary aim)
- Helping a girl child by giving financial help.
- Help in perusing the education of the girls.
- To protect a girl’s life and to establish equal sex-ratio.
- Aadhaar Card of parents or Guardian’s
- Ration Card
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate for annual income Proof
- Passport size photos of both parents and girl child
- The adoption certificate (In case of the adopted girl)
Steps To Fill UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application Form
- Open the official website.
- After visiting the Citizen’s Service Portal, you have to press the “Apply Here” link.
- If you already have an account, then you can log in by providing username and password. And, if you are the new user, you have to go through the terms and conditions and have to press the ‘I Agree’ button to Sign-up.
- The registration form for the कन्या सुमंगला योजना will appear on your screen.
- Fill the form as per the rules, must assure to provide only accurate and correct details.
- After filling the details, press the “Send OTP” to verify.
- After going to another page, you have to enter the OTP received by you on your registered mobile number.
- Thereafter you are required to log in by providing your ID and Password.
- On the next page, you will get the application form.
- Finally, fill the information and upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- At last, submit the form, and your UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana application process will be completed.
CA Shivam Channa is a trusted financial writer with deep knowledge of financial systems. He has over 10 years of experience in writing His articles are always well researched and provide great insights into the topic at hand.