Tanishq is the finest gold Jewellery manufacturing company, founded in the year 1994. The brand has worldwide business and has stores in India all over Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III cities. And the corporation offers various schemes from time to time. One of the popular schemes is the “Tanishq Golden Harvest Scheme.” The primary aim of this scheme is fulfilling the dream of a common person to have their own Jewellery.
What is Tanishq Golden Harvest Scheme
In the said scheme, individuals require to deposit a fixed amount of money every month with Tanishq. In simple words, individuals have to pay the installment for a certain period, and after the completion of the said period, he/she can purchase a Tanishq jewelry as per his/her choice with deposited money. The period of installment will be of 10 months and 06 months, and customers can choose as per their suitability. The minimum installment must be of ₹ 2000 or multiples of ₹1000. The customer will also get the additional discount up to 75% of 1 installment amount at the time of maturity.
Tanishq Golden Harvest scheme allows individuals to set aside money for purchase at a later date and also avail of a discount on the purchase. This scheme from the jewellery brand will not only help you to save money but also help you to build a collection of gold jewellery from the brand. Tanishq has been quite famous for its gold coins and other forms of gold jewellery. It has quite a lot of gold coins, gold bars and other gold-based products in its product line. Tanishq has recently launched a new scheme, by which you can buy gold jewellery at a discount. The scheme is a bit complicated and a bit risky, but if you want to buy gold, you can go ahead and try it out.
The scheme is a unique concept in the jewellery sector and Tanishq Golden Harvest Scheme was launched with the aim of making jewellery affordable to a larger section of the society by spreading the discount over a period of time. The scheme allows an individual to set aside the desired amount of money every month and have a discount of up to 4% on the purchase of jewellery.
- The scheme is available for a period of 10 months as well as 06 months.
- The installment under the scheme has to be paid on a monthly basis.
- The minimum installment must be of Rs. 2000/- and there is no such limit for the maximum amount.
- After the completion of the scheme, customers can purchase the Tanishq Jewellery as per their choice.
- Scheme holder will also offer a discount of up to 75% of 1 installment amount.
- Individuals will able to purchase Jewellery in easy installments.
- The scheme installment starts from Rs. 2000/- which can be afforded by the majority of individuals. Whereas, individuals can increase the amount of the installment as per his/her choice.
- Individuals will get the up to 75% discount of his/her one installment amount.
Terms And Conditions
- The said scheme is the Gold EMI Scheme, with the help of which common person can but jewelry easily.
- To avail the scheme benefit, individuals require to deposit at least Rs.2000/- for 10 months or 06 months. The installment must be multiples of ₹1000.
- It must be noted that the account opened under the said scheme must be closed within 421 days and 235 days for 10 months and 06 months plan, respectively.
- The amount under this scheme must be used only in purchasing gold and diamond jewelry. The scheme will not be permitted to purchase silver or gold coins.
- If any individual fails to pay the installment or if there is a breach in installment for more than 02 months, then the scheme will become null and void. And the principal amount deposited by the scheme holder will be returned.
- Only 01 installments will be accepted in one month; that is, customers will not be allowed to pay multiple installments in a single month.
Payment Of Instalment
You can start the scheme in three simple steps-
- Pay monthly installment (minimum installment Rs. 2000/-). Installment must be multiples of ₹1000.
- Get the discount during the time of redemption (up to 75% of 1 installment amount), for example-
- Purchase your Jewellery as per your choice in equal to total redemption value
How To Pay Instalment Amount For Tanishq Golden Harvest Scheme?
For the convenience customer, Tanishq has given the three options for the payment of the installment that are-
- You can pay the installment amount by going through the Tanishq store.
- Easily open the tanishqgoldenharvest.co.in and select the “Instant Pay” option from the top menu bar. As shown in the below image
- Or you have the option to select the “Auto Debit” option by going to the official portal tanishqgoldenharvest.co.in. With the “Auto Debit” option, your amount of installment will be automatically debited from your account on the scheduled date.
The Tanishq Golden Harvest scheme is an excellent way to save for an upcoming purchase and save money as well. It is a win-win situation for both the customer and the brand. We hope you enjoyed our blog on the Tanishq Golden Harvest scheme.
CA Shivam Channa is a trusted financial writer with deep knowledge of financial systems. He has over 10 years of experience in writing His articles are always well researched and provide great insights into the topic at hand.