Tanishq is the finest gold Jewellery manufacturing company, founded in the year 1994. The brand has worldwide business and has stores in India all over Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III cities. And the corporation offers various schemes from time to time. One of the popular schemes is the “Tanishq Golden Harvest Scheme.” The primary aim of this scheme is fulfilling the dream of a common person to have their own Jewellery.
In the said scheme, individuals require to deposit a fixed amount of money every month with Tanishq. In simple words, individuals have to pay the installment for a certain period, and after the completion of the said period, he/she can purchase a Tanishq jewelry as per his/her choice with deposited money. The period of installment will be of 10 months and 06 months, and customers can choose as per their suitability. The minimum installment must be of ₹ 2000 or multiples of ₹1000. The customer will also get the additional discount up to 75% of 1 installment amount at the time of maturity.
Tanishq Golden Harvest Scheme
Tanishq Golden Harvest Scheme- Features
- The scheme is available for a period of 10 months as well as 06 months.
- The installment under the scheme has to be paid on a monthly basis.
- The minimum installment must be of Rs. 2000/- and there is no such limit for the maximum amount.
- After the completion of the scheme, customers can purchase the Tanishq Jewellery as per their choice.
- Scheme holder will also offer a discount of up to 75% of 1 installment amount.
Tanishq Golden Harvest Scheme- Benefit
- Individuals will able to purchase Jewellery in easy installments.
- The scheme installment starts from Rs. 2000/- which can be afforded by the majority of individuals. Whereas, individuals can increase the amount of the installment as per his/her choice.
- Individuals will get the up to 75% discount of his/her one installment amount.
Tanishq Golden Harvest Scheme- Terms And Conditions
- The said scheme is the Gold EMI Scheme, with the help of which common person can but jewelry easily.
- To avail the scheme benefit, individuals require to deposit at least Rs.2000/- for 10 months or 06 months. The installment must be multiples of ₹1000.
- It must be noted that the account opened under the said scheme must be closed within 421 days and 235 days for 10 months and 06 months plan, respectively.
- The amount under this scheme must be used only in purchasing gold and diamond jewelry. The scheme will not be permitted to purchase silver or gold coins.
- If any individual fails to pay the installment or if there is a breach in installment for more than 02 months, then the scheme will become null and void. And the principal amount deposited by the scheme holder will be returned.
- Only 01 installments will be accepted in one month; that is, customers will not be allowed to pay multiple installments in a single month.
Payment Of Instalment
You can start the scheme in three simple steps-
- Pay monthly installment (minimum installment Rs. 2000/-). Installment must be multiples of ₹1000.
- Get the discount during the time of redemption (up to 75% of 1 installment amount), for example-
- Purchase your Jewellery as per your choice in equal to total redemption value
How To Pay Instalment Amount For Tanishq Golden Harvest Scheme?
For the convenience customer, Tanishq has given the three options for the payment of the installment that are-
- You can pay the installment amount by going through the Tanishq store.
- Easily open the tanishqgoldenharvest.co.in and select the “Instant Pay” option from the top menu bar. As shown in the below image
- Or you have the option to select the “Auto Debit” option by going to the official portal tanishqgoldenharvest.co.in. With the “Auto Debit” option, your amount of installment will be automatically debited from your account on the scheduled date.