Our India is now moving towards the digital world; the majority of the people prefer to make the payment via electronic mode or via debit/credit card only. Therefore, now it has become essential for all entrepreneurs to accept the payment via electronic mode or any other online suitable method. For the merchant benefit state bank of India is providing SBI PoS terminal facility to its customers. The full form of PoS terminal is a point of sale terminal; with the help of this machine, the entrepreneur can accept the payment via debit and credit cards.
With the help of SBI PoS the transaction becomes easier and more transparent, and also there are no chance of fraud. You can check the complete details of the SBI Point of Sale Terminal from here. The Eligibility conditions, Registration process, and the Charges for the same have been stated below.
Eligibility For SBI PoS
Merchant who wants to apply for the SBI PoS must have a business registration for at least 06(six) months.
|BOI Net Banking Registration|
|PM Mudra Yojana|
|E Mudra SBI Loan|
|Demat Account Charges|
|Paytm Saving Account Online|
|SBI Doorstep Banking|
SBI POS Terminal- Types
- Desktop GPRS
- Portable GPRS
- Bio-Metric Portable GPRS
- NFC Enabled Terminal
- Mobile PoS
- ECR (Electronic Cash Register) Based Terminals
- Bio Metric Desktop GPRS
Benefits And Features Of The POS Terminal
- It is obvious that when you pay your amount through card system, your transactions will be transparent, and there is no or very little chance of fraud. On the other hand, it is a time-saving process, and all the transactions are processed and made very quickly.
- No one can steal your money as all the transaction is making through the machine, and all the transaction will be transparent, and there will be no fraud while making any transaction.
- There is no tension of fake currency as making payment through the PoS does not require any physical cash, and you have to make the transaction via digital mode.
- Making payment through PoS will help you in increasing the sale as it is cashless, and consumer directly pay through their bank account without any tension of the hard cash.
- It is time-saving as it does not take time to count the cash; just you have to make the payment, which saves the time of both merchants as well as a customer.
- The bank has provided the facility of 24 x 7 x 365 helpline if you find any difficulty in making the transaction or any other issue related to the PoS than you can directly talk to customer care for the help.
Charges For SBI Pos Terminal
- The bank itself will bear all the costs related to the terminal.
- The bank will not charge any charges for the monthly rental installation for PoS machine.
- Currently, SBI is not taking any charges for the installation of SBI PoS.
- Moreover, all the basic charges for the machine will be mentioned in the Merchant Establishment Agreement, which will be done by the bank. The agreement by the bank required to signed by the individuals who have applied for the machine.
- Customers also require to pay the GST on the basic charges imposed by the bank.
- Merchants having a PoS terminal will also get the benefit according to the transaction/sales made by him/her through PoS terminal.
Registration For SBI PoS Machine
- Open website of the State Bank of India that is mab.sbi.co.in
- Now you have to move towards the “New Merchant” section and hit on the ‘Apply now’ link.
- Another page will be opened, having an “SBI Pos Form.”
- Now you have to fill the application form according to the guidelines stated by the bank.
- You are suggested to go through the filled application form and ensure that the provided information by you must be error-free.
- Now hit the “Submit” button.
- At last, your application will be submitted, and the SBI officers will meet you for the further process.
- Finally, after the verification officer will install the SBI PoS machine.
Customer Care- SBI POS
For PRIZM Serviced Terminal–
- Toll-Free Number- 18004250727
- Non-Toll-Free Number-18605240767
- SMS- Send “PoS” to 56677
- Email- Care.Pos@prizmpayments.com
For ATOZ Serviced Terminal–
- Toll-Free Number- 18602332332
- Non-Toll-Free Number-02240426060
- SMS- Send “HELP” to 56070
Other Banking Articles:
|Paytm Business Loan|
|Business Loan Interest Rate|
|SBI Gyanodaya E Learning|
|How to block SBI Debit Card|
|List of Public and Private Sector Banks|
|What is Cibil Score|
|PM Jan Dhan Yojana|
|SBI Internet Banking Registration|