If you want to use SBI Internet Banking or Yono Lite SBI Mobile Banking the you require to register for the same. Now anyone who have account in State Bank of India can use the online banking services. The registration process us very simple, you can complete the SBI Internet Banking Registration by going to the www.onlinesbi.com and register for the Yono Lite SBI by downloading the application from the play store, app store etc. The complete procedure has been provided below by mudrabhandar.com; you are suggested to have a look.
|SBI Savings Account Opening Form|
|SBI Debit, Credit Card Tracking Online|
|SBI Business Loan|
|SBI Complaint- Online Process|
|E Mudra SBI Loan|
SBI Internet Banking Registration Process
- Visit www.onlinesbi.com
- After reaching the page, you have to take your cursor towards the personal banking section, as shown below.
- After that, hit on the “New User Registration” link.
- Now you will get a page as shown here.
- Hit the “OK” button.
- Now you will get the options, and you are required to choose the “New Registration” option.
- Now you are required to press the “Next” button.
- After that, hit the “Next” button and you will get the registration form as shown here.
- You are suggested to fill the required details that are account number, CIF number, branch code, country, mobile number, require facility, and the captcha code.
- After providing the details hit on the “submit” button.
- You will the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number and hit on the “Confirm” button.
- After that, you have to choose the “I have an ATM card (Online registration without branch visit option) and hit the “Submit” button.
- After going to the next page, you are required to provide asked ATM details.
- Thereafter set the user name and password.
- After completing the above step, press the “Submit” button
- Finally, after completing the procedure, you will get the confirmation of the registration.
- login with the user name and password.
- Now set the profile password.
- Finally, you can use your SBI internet banking.
|What is IMPS|
|What is SIP Investment|
|Senior Citizen FD Rates|
|What is Line of Credit|
|NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer)|
|RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement)|
Yono Lite SBI – Mobile Banking Registration
- Install the Yono Lite SBI application from the play store.
- Now you will get the page as shown here.
- Hit on the “New User Registration” link shown in the above image.
- After that, create the user name and password.
- After doing the said step, hit the “Submit” button.
- Thereafter you are required to accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, you will receive a code on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the code sent on your cell number and hit the “Submit” button.
- Your application is now activation, and you will get the notification for the same.
- Now login to the app by entering username and password.
- The pop us message will appear as shown here.
- You will get the pop us message as shown below.
- You have to hit the “Enable Now” button, and after that, you have to set the 6-digit PIN.
- After setting the PIN, you have to hit the confirm button.
- A one-time password will appear on your mobile number to enter the OTP number.
- Hit the “submit” button, and you can use the SBI
- Press the “submit” button.
- Now you can use Yono Lite SBI mobile banking.
|Paytm Business Loan|
|Business Loan Interest Rate|
|List of Public and Private Sector Banks in India|
|What is Cibil Score|
|PM Jan Dhan Yojana | Online Account Opening|
CA Shivam Channa is a trusted financial writer with deep knowledge of financial systems. He has over 10 years of experience in writing His articles are always well researched and provide great insights into the topic at hand.