What is SBI Doorstep Banking
The State Bank of India is one of the trustable banks in the banking sector and provides excellent services to its customer. If you are the account holder of SBI then here is the great news for you. The SBI is providing SBI Doorstep Banking services to its customer. The scheme offers to perform the banking activities from your place only; the services include Pickup/Delivery of Cash, Cheque, Cheque requisition Slip, and many other activities. But the SBI DSB services are only available for the senior citizens and differently-abled or infirm individuals, the bank will provide this service to all the account holders soon. The application procedure for SBI DSB is very easy. To apply for this scheme, you require to fulfills the eligibility terms. The come terms and conditions with charges and complete process have been provided below.
SBI Doorstep Banking – Features
- This scheme is available for the SBI bank holder, who is 70 years old or differently-abled or infirm. Interested ones can register for the same by visiting their bank branch in which they have an account.
- The transaction limit of withdrawing or deposit per day is Rs.20,000 /-
- The bank will provide this service immediately it can but not be more than T+1 working day; the service will be provided only on working days.
- The bank will also impose a charge for this scheme that is Rs 60+GST (for non-financial transactions) whereas the bank will charge Rs 100+GST (for financial transactions).
- At the time of availing this service account holder require to show their passbook.
SBI Doorstep Banking- Eligibility Conditions
- The State Bank of India doorstep banking will be available for all its customers who are having age more than 70 years and also available for differently-abled or infirm Persons
- To avail the scheme, individuals require to complete all the KYC (Know Your Customer) process.
- The valid mobile number must be registered with a bank.
- The SBI doorstep banking services will only be provided within a radius of 5 KMs from the home bank branch.
List Of SBI Doorstep Banking Services
List of services provided by theState Bank of India through doorstep banking. It must be noted that you must require to satisfy the eligibility terms to avail the below services.
|Pickup of cash, Cheque, and Cheque requisition Slip after verification||Delivery of Cash and Drafts||Delivery of Term Deposit Advice Delivery of Term Deposit Advice.|
|Pickup KYC documents and Life Certificate||Pickup of Form 15H||–|
Who Cannot Avail SBI Doorstep Banking Scheme?
- Accounts of Non-Personal nature
- Jointly operated account
- Accounts of minors
- Minors cannot avail the benefit
- Account-holders who are not literate
- Accounts managed and functioned through Power of Attorney
SBI Doorstep Banking – Registration Process
- First of all, visit the SBI branch in which you have an account.
- Go to the appropriate window and request them for the Doorstep banking facility.
- The officials will provide you form for the same.
- You are required to fill the form as per the prescribed rules.
- Recheck the form after filling it and submit the same along with the required documents.
- After the verification process of your application, you will receive an SMS for the confirmation of the scheme.
How To Avail SBI DSB Process
- For availing the SBI Doorstep Banking service, you have to make a call on the official number that is 1800- 1111-03. You will able to call on the provided number within the scheduled time that is from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- After that, you have to talk with an executive; you will require to tell last 04-digit number of your bank account, id required by the executive.
- Now you can make the request for the service you want to avail through SBI DSB.
- The executive will book your request and confirm you regarding the preferred time and date for the service.
- Now you will get the SMS on registered mobile number related to the confirmation of the booked SBI DSB service.
- The agent will call you and come to your place, you require to show the identity proof and request number to the agent for verification.
- Finally, make the transaction, and you will get the confirmation SMS regarding service you have availed.