After applying for the SBI debit or SBI credit card you can check the status of your application. The bank is giving a facility of SBI Debit, Credit Card Tracking Online. You can track your application directly from the official website of the state bank of India. Track credit card application status is quite simple you just have to go at the official website and require to enter the application ID and your mobile number.
Direct link to track application.
You can get the SBI Debit, Credit Card either by speed post or by blue dart courier service. The complete procedure to check the SBI Debit, Credit Card Tracking Online and via offline mode has been provided below. Please have a look.
SBI Debit, Credit Card Tracking Online
- Open the official portal.
- Now go towards the “Track your application” section.
- You will get the two options there that are
- After that you have to select the “Check the status of your application” option and of you don’t have the application number then you can choose the ‘Retrieve Application’ option.
- Now, on the given box enter the “Application/Reference Number”.
- After entering that press the “Track” button.
- Yours application status will be opened on your screen; you can check the status there.
- So, by following the given steps you can check SBI Debit Card tracking SBI Credit Card Tracking Online.
|SBI Internet Banking Registration|
|BOI Net Banking Registration|
|PM Mudra Yojana|
|E Mudra SBI Loan|
|Demat Account Charges|
|SBI Doorstep Banking|
SBI Debit, Credit Card Tracking Offline
You can also track SBI Debit Card and credit card via offline mode by following the below steps-
If you don’t have the internet access then you can simply call on the SBU customer care number that are-
It must be noted that before making a call must assure to have the below documents-
- PAN card
- Date of birth as mentioned in the application.
- Registered Mobile number
Other Banking Articles