If you have an account in State Bank of India (SBI), then you are surely getting the best service. But, in any case, you have any SBI Complaint related to the banking services, then you can file a complaint related to the same, and the bank will surely provide its best support to solve your issue. Do you know SBI is also providing the facility to file a complaint via online mode also. This initiative has been taken by the bank to avoid the long queue and to save the time of the account holders.
Anyone having an account in the bank can file the SBI Complaint online. Moreover, after filing the complaint, you can also check the Complaint status via online mode only. The bank will not charge any fee for filing a complaint. The process to fill an SBI Complaint online to check the Status has been given below. You are suggested to have a look.
|Senior Citizen FD Rates|
|SBI Gyanodaya E Learning|
|How to block SBI Debit Card?|
|www.onlinesbi.com, SBI Internet Banking Registration|
|E Mudra SBI Loan|
|SBI Demat Account|
|SBI Doorstep Banking|
SBI Complaint Online
Process To File SBI Complaint Online
- Visit the official portal
- Another page will appear as we have shown in the below image
- Now on the first step, you have to choose the appropriate “Customer Type” from the given options.
- After that, you have to enter your account number, which shall be of 11 digits; you also have to enter the additional details such as the Code of your branch, your registered mobile number, E-mail address, Category of the complaints, select the Products & Services, Nature Of complaint, and the complete description of the complaint
- After entering the complete details, you have to go through and verify it once.
- On the next step, hit on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, you will get your SBI Complaint Online complaint Ticket Number, keep it noted and keep it sage for further records.
Procedure To Check SBI Complaint Status Online
- Go to official portal
- Now below page will opened
- In the given box, you have to enter the “Complaint Ticket Number.”
- Now enter the “Mobile Number” you have registered with your bank account.
- Finally, provide the captcha code and press the “Submit” button.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Time Required To Solve The SBI complaint online?
- The complaint raised by the customer is usually solved within 48 hours
- The complaint will be solved within a business day only.
- In short, you can get the status of your complaint with two business days.
Is it possible to Check SBI Complaint Status Without Complaint Ticket Number?
Yes, definitely, you can check the SBI Complaint status without Complaint Ticket Number. You are just required to check the call at the free number from the number you have registered with the bank and have to tell the basic details to the executive to check the complaint details.
Is There Is any Charges For Submitting a complaint?
No, there are no charges to file a complaint. Customers can freely file a complaint at any time without any charges. If any of the bank employees ask for the money, then you can file a complaint against him/her.
Categories For The SBI Complaint
|SBI ATM Related||PoS RelatedPayment GatewayATM Maintenance etc.|
|Internet Banking||IPOTransferOnline BankingDematVirtual Card etc.|
|General Banking||CashChargesCheque BookLPG SubsidyPassbookStatement etc|
|Government Schemes||Senior Citizent SchemesPPFPension AccountNPS etc.|
|NRI Services||NRI SMS AlertsNRI Account relatedNRI Internet BankingNRI ATM etc.|
|Advances (Loans)||LoansRecovery Agents etc.|
|Yono Lite SBI||Bill PaymentTransfer etc|
|Demat||Demat Account Related|
|BHIM SBI Pay (UPI)||Enable/DisableUPI PINUPI Mobile number etc.|
|Deposits||Deceased AccountsFixed DepositOpeningTransfer etc.|
Other Banking Articles–
|SBI Business Loan|
|SBI Internet Banking Registration|
|Paytm Business Loan|
|Business Loan Interest Rate|