State Bank of India is trustable and the best service provider banks among all. The bank provides various services to its customer. Among all services, one of the famous is “SBI Business Loan”. To help in boosting the business, banks provide the loan to the business person at a very genuine interest rate. Today, we will provide you with the complete details associated with a business loan by SBI.
To avail the loan from the bank, you are required to fulfil some eligibility terms stated by the bank officials. The process to apply for the State Bank of India loan is now very easy. You can check the complete process, eligibility terms, features, SBI business loan rate of interest, and other important information by going through this page of www.mudrabhandar.com.
You can also check these services of SBI
|Senior Citizen FD Rates|
|SBI Gyanodaya E Learning|
|www.onlinesbi.com, SBI Internet Banking Registration|
|E Mudra SBI Loan|
|SBI Demat Account|
The bank offers the loan at the various interest rate, which is fluctuating from time to time. The loan is available for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) and also for the large businesses. The loan also offers under the various schemes such as Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana, Stand Up India Scheme, Startup India Scheme, PM Mudra Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana, and many others.
Quick Tour Of SBI Business Loan
|Rate of Interest||It changes from time to time|
|Processing Fee||Bank will charge 1% – 5% fee of the amount of loan|
|Amount of loan||Minimum- Rs. 10,000 Maximum-Rs.500 crore|
|Collateral||It depends on the nature of the loan|
|Repayment Period||As per the requirement of the person and bank rules|
Eligibility To Avail- SBI Business Loan
- Minimum- 18 Years
- Maximum- 65 Years
- Business for whivh you want to apply for the loan must be in existence for a minimum period of 02 years.
- The business must have the ITR return of a minimum of last year.
Note- Individual must be an Indian citizen and have a good CIBIL record.
- Plan details of the business
- Application form for the SBI loan
- 2-4 passport size photographs
- PAN card
- Details and the other official documents of the partners, co-applicants, promoters, if any
- Address Proof
- Proof of Ownership
- Financial Documents required by the bank
- Identity Proof-
Steps To Apply For The SBI Business Loan
- Open the official website of the bank.
- Now go to the bottom section of the home page towards the business section, as shown below.
- After that, you are required to select the appropriate link to apply for the loan.
- Now, you have to select the type of the loan for which you want to apply.
- Thereafter, press the “more information” link and read the entire details related to the loan.
- Now, press the “Apply Now” link.
- On the next step, you will be asked to enter the details as shown in the below-stated image.
- After entering the particulars press the “Submit” button, details must be correct in all manner.
- The SBI Business Loan is completed, note down the loan application submission number.
- Officials will call you for the further process.
Process To Track SBI Loan Application Status Online
- Open official link.
- You will get the details as we have stated in the below image.
- Select the track option and enter the reference number in the given option.
- After you need to provide your mobile number with the ISD code
- Finally, hit on the “Track” button visible there.
- Your application status will be opened in front of you, and you can check the status.
Famous Scheme By Government