The Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin was launched by our honorable prime minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi. PM Rural Housing Scheme aims to provide house to individuals belonging to Gramin areas. A per the plan approx. crore pucca houses will be provided to the eligible families with 24*7 water connection, toilet facilities by 31 March 2022. Individuals who do not have their own house or have kutcha houses are eligible to apply for the scheme. Whereas there are some other eligibility terms for the scheme, you can check the complete form below. Eligible ones can apply for the said schemes by doing the PMAYG online registration. The step by step steps to apply for the scheme has been stated below.
Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin
Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin- Features
- The cost of the unit in plain areas will be shared by both Central as well as State Governments in the ratio 60:40 that is Rs. One lakh twenty thousand for each unit.
- It may be noted that the contribution of the Himalayan states, northeastern states, and the Union Territory (UT) of Jammu & Kashmir, the ration shared by the Central and State governments, will be 90:10 for Rs. One lakh thirty thousand for each unit.
- The Centre will give 100% financing for Union Territories, and it also includes the UT of Ladakh.
- The MGNREGS will provide Rs.90.95 per day of unskilled labor to the beneficiaries under the scheme.
- Under the PM Rural Housing Scheme, the government identified beneficiaries with the help of (SECC) and verified by Gram Sabhas.
- The help of Twelve thousand rupees will also be provided under Swacch Bharat Mission-Gramin and other related schemes.
- The beneficiaries will get the financial help directly via electronically mode into their bank account linked with their Aadhaar card.
- Boosts women if the family to be owners of the house.
- Quality of constructed house will be as per the rules of NBC and NDMA.
- There is no limit on the loan amount or cost of the property.
PM Rural Housing Scheme- Eligibility
- Those who don’t have their own house or have a house with kutcha wall and kutcha roof are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Households having an adult (illiterate) and have age of 25 years or above.
- Households do not have any male member (between 16 and 59 years) in the family.
- Households having a disabled person or without any able-bodied members.
- A person belongs to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Others, and Minorities.
PMAYG- Required Documents
- Aadhaar card
- MGNREGA-registered beneficiary job card number
- Caste certificate.
- Valid bank account
- Agreement document to use Aadhaar on behalf of the beneficiary
- beneficiary swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) number
PMAYG Subsidy Scheme
- Unser the said scheme, the beneficiaries can take the loan from the banks and other financial institutions up to Rs.70,000.
- The 3 percent will be charged for Interest subsidy.
- Rs.2 lakh will be the maximum principal amount for the subsidy.
- The maximum sum of subsidy that can be allotted is Rs.38,359 for the EMI payable
PM Rural Housing Scheme- PMAYG Online Registration
You can easily do the online registration by providing the below details-
- Personal Details
- Details of Bank Account
- Convergence Details
- Application Form
Check the below steps-
- Open official website
- Now you have to provide all the required personal information like contact number, Aadhar card number, gender, and others.
- After that, you have to upload the form of the consent to use the Aadhaar number.
- Thereafter you are required to press the search button and have to find the name of the beneficiary, PMAY ID, and priority.
- After that, press on ‘’Select to Register’’.
- Now the beneficiary information will automatically appear on display.
- The other information of the beneficiary has to be filled that is ownership type, relation, Aadhaar number, etc.
- Now on the next step, you have to provide the bank details like bank account number, name etc.
- After that, if the beneficiary needs to take a bank loan, he can choose the ‘Yes’’ option and enter the desired loan amount.
- Thereafter in the next step, provide the MGNREGA job card number and also have to provide the beneficiary Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) number.
- Now you have to mark on the “I am aware of…” checkbox
- After that, hit the Save” button.
- The application number will be generated, note the same for future use.
- At last, download the copy of the application form and print the same.
- Finally, you have submitted the printed form at your nearest Common Service Centers (CSC) or financial institution/banks, along with all the required documents.
latest PMAYG Reports, (as of 7 July 2020)
|Jammu and Kashmir||14919||5610||883|
|Andaman and Nicobar||1||286||26|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||197||221||0|
|Daman and Diu||7||0||0|