The Central Government has released the PM Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana. The aim of this scheme is to provide guaranteed monthly pension small shopkeepers as well as retail traders. The government will provide the pension to the beneficiary after attaining the age of 60 years. As per the plan approx. 3 crore small shopkeepers and retail traders will get the benefit of प्रधानमंत्री कर्म योगी मानधन योजना. The complete details including eligibility conditions, registration and other details related to the PMKYM scheme has been well provided on this page. Check the details by scroll down the page.
PM Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana
PM Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana- Eligibility
- A person having an age between 18 to 40 years can apply for the said scheme.
- Individuals must not be already having the benefit of the EPFO, ESIC, NPS, PM-SYM schemes, or any other income tax payee.
Famous PM Scheme
Online Registration For PM Karam Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme
- You can do the online registration for the प्रधानमंत्री कर्म योगी मानधन योजना by following the below-stated steps-
- Firstly, open the official portal https://maandhan.in/vyapari
- After that from the home page, you have to to press the “Click here to Apply Now” link.
- After that, you will get the options as shown below.
- Now you can select the registration process that are “Self-Enrolment (using mobile number & OTP)” or “CSC VLE (using CSC connect).”
- If you want to go for the Self Enrolment process, then you have to login as per the rules.
- As soon as you enter the mobile number, the complete registration form will be opened on your screen. You can check it below.
- Now another page will appear having the various schemes such as PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana, Self Employed Persons Yojana, and National Pension Scheme for Traders.
- Now you have to choose the option for the enrolment and after that select the name of the scheme to open the enrolment for the National pension scheme for traders & self-employed persons yojana.
- You are recommended to fill the details correctly and accurately to get the benefit of the PM karam yogi maandhan scheme.
- The PMLVM form PDF can easily verify by the officials via online mode, and the process of e-registration will be curb corruption and result in the quick operation of this National Pension Scheme for retail traders and small shopkeepers. The whole process for the scheme for traders just takes a few minutes.
Offline Registration For PM Karam Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme
- First of all, go to the nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs)
- Now meet the officials, and he will tell you regarding the complete details of the scheme.
- After that, your monthly contribution amount will be planned according to your age.
- Now you have to pay the monthly contribution to the scheme.
- Put your signature on the nomination and auto-debit mandate.
- After that, your Traders Pension Card will be generated.
- From onwards, the contributions will be deducted from the provided bank account automatically.