Are you want to open the Paytm Saving Account Online? If yes, then you can get all the essential details related to the same from this page. You can open the Paytm Bank Account within a few minutes only, as it is a digital savings account. Paytm is offering 04% interest on saving accounts and you can also enjoy the other benefits like No account fees and charges, security, 24*7 facility, and others. The process to open a Paytm Saving Account Online and all other related details have been provided by our team members on this page. Scroll down the page and have a look.
Paytm Bank Account- Benefit
- Safe, Secure and trustworthy
- 24*7 facility online
- Instant solution in case of any problem
- You can update your passbook digitally
Procedure For Opening Paytm Saving Account Online
- Open Paytm latest application on your smartphone.
- After visit to the home page of the app, you will see the “Bank” section at the beneath menu bar, press the same. For your convenience, we have shown it below.
- Now on another page, you will see the option of “Open saving account” and the features of it that are “FD wala bank account,” “save money on money transfer”, zero free accounts”. For a better understanding, you can see the below-stated image.
- After that, you have to press the button for “Open saving account”.
- As soon as you hit the button, your account will be opened, and you have to set a 04-digit password for the same, after setting the password to confirm it.
- Now proceed for the further step that is choosing the nominee.
- You will get the options that are “I want to add nominee now,” or I will do it later” we suggested you choose the nominee now and tick on it.
- After that you will get the application form to fill the details of the nominee.
- You are suggested to fill the form carefully and ensure that the details are free from error. The sample of the nominee has been stated below.
- After providing all the details related to the nominee, you have to press the submit button.
- After completing the steps, you will receive an SMS for your opening of saving account, and the SMSM will be sent by the Paytm on the registered mobile number. The sample of the SMS has been provided here.
- Now go to the banking section, and your account will be opened, and your virtual debit card will also available there.
Steps To Open Paytm Saving Account Without KYC
- Launch the Paytm app on your mobile
- Now go to the “Bank” option and press the “Saving account button” from the next page.
- After that, you will ask to set the password and, after that, verify the same.
- Now on the next page, you have to fill the form for the nominee and have to select the nominee as per your choice.
- After that, agree with the terms and conditions and process for the next step.
- Your account has been opened, but now you have to complete the KYC as per the rules.
Steps To apply for a Paytm Debit & ATM Card
- Firstly, visit your Paytm app
- Press the ‘Bank’ icon visible on the right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and press the ‘Digital Debit Card’ option.
- After that, you have to press the ‘Request ATM Card’ option.
- At last, you have to provide/select your address to receive the ATM card ad press on the ‘Proceed to Pay’ link.
- Your request for the Paytm Debit & ATM Card will be initiated once the payment is made.
Benefit Of Paytm Bank Debit & ATM Card
Accepted Online- You can use your Paytm your Rupay Debit on all the online platforms.
Card Benefits- You will get the exclusive discount and various other offers by paying through Paytm atm.
Free Insurance- You will also get the coverage of Rs. 2 lacs in case of death or total disability. The claim of the insurance will be provided as per the norms.
Withdraw Money From Any ATM- You can withdraw the cash from any ATM all over India.
Interest Rate Of Paytm Bank Account
The rate of the interest is decided as per the rules and regulations of the bank, currently, the Paytm is offering interest of 4% p.a.
CA Shivam Channa is a trusted financial writer with deep knowledge of financial systems. He has over 10 years of experience in writing His articles are always well researched and provide great insights into the topic at hand.