Now a day’s consumers have a complete right to raise their voice against any issue related to the products or services. Here, we are providing the particulars correlated to the Online Consumer Forum Complaint. You can easily register a complaint against any issue by following the easy steps provided below. As a customer, if you have any complaints related to any products or services, you can simply raise the complaint against the same in the consumer forum. Now register a complaint is become very easy; you can register your complaint via online mode by going through official portal consumerhelpline.gov.in. In the below section of this page, we have provided the process to register Online Consumer Forum Complaint. You are suggested to have a look.
Online Consumer Forum Complaint
Online Consumer Forum Complaint- Register
- You have to open the portal of the Consumer Forum Complaint that is consumerhelpline.gov.in
- Now you have to scroll down the home page and require to press the “Sign Up” button. We have shown in the below image.
- When you press the said link the consumer registration form will be opened on your screen, you can check it below.
- Fill the form by providing the first name, last name, gender, contact number, email and user name, password, and captcha code.
- After providing the said details, press the “Sign Up” button.
- Now you will get the notification as shown in the below image.
- The verification email will be sent to your register email address; you have to verify by going through your mail address.
- Now account activation message will be displayed.
- Now you have to press the sign-in button to lock the complaint.
- Enter the email id and password to sign in.
- Now the below notification will appear on your screen; you have to press the “I agree” button.
- The grievance registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the application form by selecting the complaint type and fill all the required information.
- Enter the complaint details and attach the documents of the bill or related document.
- After the successful submission of the complaint, you will get the complaint docket number.
- Confirmation of the submission of the complaint and the docket number will be sent to your mail address.
Steps To Check Online Consumer Forum Complaint Status
- You have to go to your mail address and press the “Track Complaint” link from there.
- Now, you are require to enter the docket number and register mobile number.
- After that, press the “submit” button.
- Your complaint status will be open don your screen; you can check it easily.
CA Shivam Channa is a trusted financial writer with deep knowledge of financial systems. He has over 10 years of experience in writing His articles are always well researched and provide great insights into the topic at hand.