The One Family One Job Scheme is the government Yojna launched with the motive to provide jobs to the unemployed educated individuals belonging to backward categories. In this scheme, one government job in one family will be provided as per the rules and the regulation. Whereas, priority will be given to the female candidates.
The Sikkim government started the Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojna, and now it is expected to begin in other states soon. Only those family’s individuals are allowed to apply for the scheme who don’t have their own home. And the age of the individuals must be between 18 to 55 years. The eligibility terms have been stated below. Must assure to read them carefully before applying for the scheme.
To take advantage of एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना, individuals require to fill the registration form as per the guidelines within the schemed period. You can check the complete registration process, eligibility terms, and other essential guidelines of the scheme by scroll down this page.
One Family One Job Scheme
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojna- Features
- The scheme is launched to provide government jobs to the weaker section families.
- Only one person of the family is eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Individuals having an age group between 18 years to 55 years are eligible to apply.
- The scheme helps the government to improve the unemployment rate.
- Families who have their own homes are not eligible to apply.
- Women’s of families will be given priorities.
एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना- Eligibility Criteria
- Only those families are eligible to apply, whose family members do not have a government job.
- Individuals should have a minimum age of 18 years and have a maximum age of 55 years can apply for the said scheme.
- Only one person of the family can apply; the second person of the same family will not be permitted to apply for the same.
- The individuals applying must be a permanent resident of the state.
- The person from EWS and LIG category families will get the job under the One Family One Job Scheme.
- The EWS category families whose income is less than INR 3 lakh are eligible, and the families having an income of Rs 3 lakh & Rs 6 lakh will be placed in the LIG category.
Documents Required For One Family One Job Scheme
- Valid Aadhaar Card
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Identity Proof such as PAN card, Ration card, Voter ID card, Driving License, etc
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Unemployment registration certificate
One Family One Job Scheme- Benefit
- The scheme helps in improving the employment rate.
- The youth will get the chance to show their skills.
- Low-income families will get hope and dream job.
- The status of low-income families will increase, and they will able to live their dream life.
- The government will provide other benefits as per the rules.
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojna- Registration Process
- Firstly, those who want to apply require to visit the official website.
- Now go to the scheme section and read all the terms and conditions and other essential information of the scheme.
- After that, you have to press the registration link to apply for the One Family One Job Scheme.
- Now you have to fill the prescribed application form and also require to submit the required documents as per the rules stated in the official notification.
- After that, you have to check the filled details in the application form and have to ensure that all the details must be correct in all manner.
- Finally, you have to submit the application form as per the guidelines.
If you have any questions to ask related to the above scheme, then you are free to ask. For any doubts you just have to drop a comment in the below-provided box, our team will assist you and try to answer all your questions.
CA Shivam Channa is a trusted financial writer with deep knowledge of financial systems. He has over 10 years of experience in writing His articles are always well researched and provide great insights into the topic at hand.