Recently, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, yogi Adityanath has started the new scheme named as “Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana ”. According to the scheme details the UP government will transfer 17 crore 42 lakh rupees to the bank accounts of three thousand four hundred and eighty-four beneficiaries of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Swarozgar Yojana.
The primary aim of this scheme is to provide financial aid to the individuals belonging to scheduled caste. The financial aid will be directly transferred online to the beneficiary bank account. Those who want to apply for the नवीन रोज़गार छत्री योजना check the Eligibility, Online Registration and other essential information form this page.
Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana
|Scheme Name||Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiaries under Scheme||State labour (Unemployed)|
|Scheme purpose||Provide employment to skilled laborers|
|Plan Managed and controlled by||State government|
Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana – Eligibility
- Individual must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh. The person must have the proper certificate to show the resident proof.
- The New Employment Umbrella Scheme is only available for the individuals belonging to the scheduled castes and the person must have proper documents for the same.
- The person must have its own bank account as the benefit of the scheme will be sent directly to the bank account.
- Individuals must also have Aadhar card to apply.
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook Photocopy
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photos
Process To Apply For Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana
- Open the official website of the scheme
- After going to the home page, you have to search for the details of the scheme.
- Now read the details of the scheme and match your eligibility terms.
- After that you have to fill the application form the same.
- Provide all the required information and must assure to give only correct details.
- Upload the required documents like caste certificate, Aadhar card etc.
- Finally submit the application form and take a print out of the same for the future reference.