Micro-Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) are the contributor to industrial, exports, employment, and other related units of our country (India). Through this article, we are providing the guidelines for the MSME Online Registration as you know that the MSMEs have the two classes that are manufacturing and service. You can register for the same and obtained the certificate through the MSME act. It may be noted that registration for the MSMEs is not compulsory. Still, registered MSMEs enjoy the various benefits such as in taxation, starting up the business, loan facilities, schemes, etc. You can simply do the MSME Online Registration by going through udyogaadhaar.gov.in. The step by step guide for the same has been provided on this page; please have a look.
Eligibility for MSME Registration
- Micro Enterprise (Manufacturing & Services Sector, Both)- The investment must be less than Rs. 1 crore and turnover of the business must be less than Rs. 5crores.
- Small Enterprise (Manufacturing & Services Sector, Both)-The investment must be less than Rs. 10 crores, and the turnover of the business must be less than Rs. 50 crores.
- Medium Enterprise (Manufacturing & Services Sector, Both)-The investment must be less than Rs. 50 crore and turnover of the business must be less than Rs. 250 crores.
MSME Online Registration- Benefits
- You can apply for the government tenders
- You will get the 15% import subsidy only on fully automatic machine
- The tax benefits under Direct Tax Laws
- Bank will offer low-interest rate
- You will able to get the benefit under various schemes.
Documents Required For MSME Online Registration
- Valid Aadhaar card
- Copy of rent agreement
- A valid copy of property paper
- Canceled Cheque
- Bank Details
- Address of the business
- Turnover details, Partnership deed
- All the documents of business that are Sale or Purchase Bill and PAN card
MSME Online Registration
- Firstly, visit the official portal that is udyogaadhaar.gov.in
- You have to enter the “Aadhaar card no,” and after that, you are required to enter the “Name of Entrepreneur” in the given file, as shown below.
- Now you have to accept the terms and conditions, and after that, press the “Validate & Generate OTP” button.
- After hitting the said link, a pop-up page will appear where you have to enter the “OTP” and press the “Validate” button. The OTP will be sent to your mobile number linked with you, Aadhaar. If your number is not linked with Aadhaar, then you have 03 options, as shown in the below image.
- Now the complete application form will appear on your screen, fill the form as per the rules and regulation.
- After filling the application form, go through it and check that the details provided in that must be free from error.
- Now press the “Submit” button. As soon as hit the “Submit” button, you will get the below image.
- After that, you have press the “Ok” button.
- Again, you will get the OTP on your mobile number, Enter the OTP, and the captcha code.
- Now press the “Final Submit” button.
- You will get the notification, as shown below.
- Finally, the certificate will appear on your screen; you can press the print button to get the same.
- To print the Udyog Aadhar registration certificate, you have to enter your UAM number and mobile number and press the “submit” button.
CA Shivam Channa is a trusted financial writer with deep knowledge of financial systems. He has over 10 years of experience in writing His articles are always well researched and provide great insights into the topic at hand.