Life Insurance Corporation of India has also provided the loan facility. If you have LIC policy, then you can apply for the loan against your holding policy. It may be noted that corporation can sanction the loan up to 90 percent of the surrender value of the policy. You can also apply for the Loan Against LIC Policy Online mode. The step by step process to apply for the same has been stated on this page of mudrabhandar.com. To apply for the loan, you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria; the LIC Loan Eligibility terms has been provided here. You can check all the essential details of the Loan Against LIC Policy from this page only.
Eligibility Conditions For Taking Loan Against LIC Policy
- The person who wants to take a loan against the LIC policy must have the policy in his/her name.
- Only Indian natinal/citizens are entitled to apply for Loan Against LIC Policy.
- The LIC insurance policy presented for the loan by the policyholder must have a surrender value.
- The loan will not be issued to the term insurance policy (TIP) or a unit-linked insurance plan (ULIP).
Documents Required To Apply For LIC Policy Loan
- Original documents of the LIC policy
- Valid Identity proof
- Residence proof
- Proof of Income
- Assignment Deed
Features Of LIC Policy Loan
- The loan will be generated up to 70-90 percent of the surrender value of the policy.
- The Life Insurance Corporation also permit to apply for the loan online.
- The HUF, Sole Proprietorships, Partnership Firm, Corporations, or any individuals are eligible to apply for the LIC loan.
- The corporation also gives the options to the policyholders to track the status of the loan application in both online and offline mode
- The policyholder has to submit the original documents of the LIC policy on which the loan has been requested.
Loan Against LIC Policy Online
- Open the official portal that is www.licindia.in
- Now press the “Online Loan” link visible at the left side of the page under the “ONLINE SERVICES” section. We have shown below for your easement.
- Now the next page will appear, tale your cursor towards the “Online Loan Request” and hit on the “Through customer Portal” link.
- Another page will be opened, as shown below.
- Enter your user name and password and login to your account.
- Now press the service registration link.
- Thereafter hit on the proceed button.
- Now you are required to follow the given steps that download the registration form, fill it according to guidelines, and finally, upload the form.
- Now hit on the “proceed” button.
- After that, you have to move forward to another step and now hit the online loan request link.
- Read the T&C and Agree with the terms and conditions
- After that, hit on the “Proceed” button.
- Now you will receive the OTP on the given number.
- Provide the OTP in the given block and hit the submit button.
- On the next page, choose the appropriate policy on which you desire to apply for a loan.
- All the essential details of the loan and the maximum amount of the loan will be opened on your screen
- After that, enter the desired loan amount manually, the minimum amount must be Rs. 1000/-
- At last, press the appropriate button to conform to the loan request.
- Lastly, download the forms and submit the form by visiting the nearest LIC office.
- LIC Loan Interest Rate-10-12 %
- Loan Amount – Up to 90 percent
- Security/ collateral for the loan- Original LIC policy certificated and other important documents