Today, all prefer to secure themselves by taking an insurance policy. The trend of purchasing policy is increasing in the last few years. When it comes to an insurance policy, the majority of individuals prefer Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). You can easily purchase the LIV policy either by going through the online portal www.licindia.in or through the LIC agent. LIC agent is a person who helps you in buying a policy, in other words, he/she is a mediator between policyholders and the corporation.
If you want to become an agent of the LIC you can become the same easily. The corporation has its own LIC Agent Portal; anyone who wants to become an agent can register themselves online by going through it. The procedure is easy; we have provided the steps for the LIC Agent registration, login. To become an agent, you require to fulfills the eligibility terms. You can check the eligibility terms form below.
LIC Agent Portal
How To Become LIC Agent
- Firstly, go to the nearest office of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
- Meet the officials there and ask for the appointment.
- After that, you will be asked to meet the development officer for the interview.
- Now the officer will conduct the interview and ask you some questions.
- If you clear the interview, then you will be selected for the training round, which will be conducted at the Divisional/Agency Training Centre.
- One the training completed, you will go for the further process that is a pre-recruitment examination, IRDA will conduct the said examination.
- You have to attain a minimum of 35% marks to clear the test.
- Finally, selected aspirants will get the offer letter from the Life Insurance Corporation of India to work as a LIC insurance agent.
- Now the on-job training will be provided to you.
LIC Agent Online- Registration
- Visit the official website that is www.licindia.in
- Now press the ‘Agent’s Module Helpline’ from the menu bar of the home page.
- After that, hit on the ‘Click Here to Register’ link from the next page.
- On the next page, you have to enter all the essential information.
- Now hit the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- Enter the OPT in the given box.
- After the confirmation of OTP, your registration will be completed.
- That all for the LIC Agent Portal registration.
LIC Agent Portal- Login Procedure
- Visit the portal www.licindia.in
- After that, you have to hit the “LIC Agent Portal” from the home page.
- Now you have to select the role of “Agent” as shown below.
- After that, select the “Agent” from the “Select Role” section. The image for the same has been stated below.
- Now provide your Mobile Number.
- Lastly, login and proceed further.
Procedure To Fill IC Agent Application Form
- Visit the official LIC Agent Portal
- Now take your cursor towards the “Join Our Team” section, and after that, you have to select ‘Be an Agent (Individual)’ link.
- Now hit on the ‘Apply-Now’ link visible there.
- The application form will appear, the sample of the form has been shown below.
- At last, fill in the application form as per the rules.
- Now, fill the form according per the rules and press the “Submit” button.
CA Shivam Channa is a trusted financial writer with deep knowledge of financial systems. He has over 10 years of experience in writing His articles are always well researched and provide great insights into the topic at hand.