Income certificate is the legal document issued by the government and serve as a proof of income of individuals earned from the various sources. Income certificate is used for various activities such as for avail education scholarship, applying for loans, to gain the advantage of various government schemes, and also used for many other purposes. You can easily apply the Income Certificate Apply Online by going through the official portal. The complete registration procedure and other necessary details have been provided on this page. It may be noted that to apply for a certificate you require to pay fees. The fee for obtaining the certificates is different for every state like Uttar Pradesh charges a fee of Rs. 10/-, Andhra Pradesh R.s45/-, Haryana Rs. 30/- etc. The complete list of fees has been stated below.
Use Of Income Certificate:
- The IC is used to avail the benefits of various schemes and benefits offered by the state government from time to time.
- The income certificate is also asked by the school and colleges to provide admission either free of cost or at a concession to students of economically poorer backgrounds.
- Income certificate is also used to avail the medical benefits such as free or concessional treatment, medicines at fewer rates, financial help to pregnant mothers etc.
- For obtain loans.
- Providing relief to victims of several natural disasters.
- To claim government pension.
- Individual’s self-declaration
- Ration Card Copy
- Current salary slip
- Valid Identity card
- Current Electricity bill
Income Certificate Apply Online- Procedure
To apply for the income certificate, you are required to visit the official portal of your State / District. We have provided the example to apply for the income certificate for the state of Uttar Pradesh. Have a look at below-stated steps-
- Visit official portal of the Uttar Pradesh.
- After opening the home page, you have to take your cursor towards the right section of the page and have to press the “नवीन उपयोगकर्ता पंजीकरण?” link as shown below.
- As soon as you hit the said link another page will be opned having an application form as shown below.
- After filling the details, press the “protect” button.
- Now you will get the notification on your screen regarding the successful registration, and IPT will be sent to your mobile number provided at the time of registration.
- Now got to the home page towards the login section.
- After that, you have to enter the user name, OTP, and the Captcha code.
- Thereafter press the “Submit” button.
- Enter the password, and the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Now again, go to the login section and log in by using the user id, password, and the Captcha code.
- On the next page, go to the “Apply” section shown on the top menu bar and press the “Oncome Certificate” link from the drop-down list.
- Now on the next page, application form will appear, we have shown below for your convenience.
- Now you have to fill the application form by providing every detail carefully, must ensure that the provided information must be correct in all manner.
- Upload the recent passport photograph, declaration form, ration card, and salary slip.
- After that, you have to press the “submit” button.
- On the next page press the “print” button to print the submitted application form
- Now press the “payment” option and press the submit button.
- The fee for the certificate will be Rs.10/-
- Press the proceed with the payment button and press the make payment button.
- Pay the payment successfully, and your income certificate apply online has been completed.
Income Certificate Format
The format of the certificate has been provided here, you can check it from below.
Fees For Income Certificate of All States:
|Andhra Pradesh||INR 45|
|Arunachal Pradesh||INR 10|
|Himachal Pradesh||INR 7|
|Kerala||Up to INR 28|
|Madhya Pradesh||Not specified|
|Mizoram||INR 20 to INR 30|
|Tamil Nadu||INR 60|
|Uttar Pradesh||INR 10|
|West Bengal||No fee required|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||INR 10|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||INR 10 to 30|
|Daman and Diu||Not specified|
|Jammu and Kashmir|
CA Shivam Channa is a trusted financial writer with deep knowledge of financial systems. He has over 10 years of experience in writing His articles are always well researched and provide great insights into the topic at hand.