Are you the one who wants to check your name on the IAY list? If yes, then you are on the correct page. Many of you have requested us to share the process of downloading the Indira Housing Scheme List.
So, for your easement and knowledge, we have shared to complete steps with the help of which you can download the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana list. The process provided below is applicable for all the states & districts of India.
Before going towards the bellow steps, we want to clear one of the major doubts about the scheme. Many people think that the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) are two different schemes, but the truth is it is one of the same schemes the IAY is now renamed to PMAY. Now go to the page and check the steps to download the IAY List.
In earlier article we have also shared the Bank Holidays List 2021, you can check that also.
There are many other famous schemes announced by the government such as Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana, PM Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana, PMVVY- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana , Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Scheme, PM Mudra , Stree Swabhiman , Pradhan Mantri Rozgar , PM Beti Bachao Beti Padhao , One Family One Job eme, and many other schemes you can check the List of All PM Schemes in India by going through the home page of mudrabhandar.com.
Scheme Details-IAY List
|Scheme Name||Indira Housing Scheme|
|Name of Department||District Village Development Officer / District Rural Development Authority DRDA|
|Scheme Type||Central government-funded and managed by the state government|
Steps To check IAY List Online
- Interested one check the complete list of the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana easily by following the below steps-
- Firstly, you have to visit portal of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
- Now move towards the home menu bar and go to the “Stakeholder” option; we have shown the same in the below image.
- Now, after that, select the IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary option from the drop-down list.
- After that, another page will appear as shown below.
- Enter your Indira Housing Scheme registration number and press the “Submit” button.
- Now the compete IAY list of the beneficiary will be opened.
- In case you don’t have the IAY registration number with you, then you can download the IAY list by selecting the “Advance Search” option.
- That all for downloading the Indira Housing Scheme list.
Process To check IAY List (By Name)
- Follow the above steps as it is.
- After visiting to the “Search beneficiary details” section, you are required to hit on the “Advance Search” option as shown ion the right side of the given image.
- When you press on the said link, you will see another image on your screen, as shown below.
- Now go to the “search by name” option and fill all the required details.
- After entering the details, press the “Search” button.
- The IAY list will appear on your screen; check it carefully.
How To check IAY List (All States, Districts)
- You have followed the exact steps, as we have stated above.
- Now, after reaching the below page, you have to go towards the “state” section and enter the required details.
- After that, enter all the necessary details required there
- Finally, the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana list will be opened, and you can check it.
Some Reasons Individuals Name Not Appear In IAY List
- The applying aspirants have the Kisan Credit Card (KCC), and the limit of spending of such cards is more than or equal to Rs.50,000.
- Applicants is a government employee, and the income of the such is more
- An applicant or his/her family member is a government employee with an income of more or equal to rupees 10,000 per month
- If the applicant or any of his/her family member is paying income tax, then he/she is not eligible for the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana.
- Applicants are having his/her own refrigerator, landline, or any other related facilities.
Important Contact Information For IAY Scheme
|Toll-free number||1800-11-6446, 1800-11-8111|
|Mail id (for complaint or suggestion)||[email protected], [email protected]|
|Beneficiary Registration Guide||https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/Document/PMAYG-Registratio-Manual.pdf|
|Contact person details (State Wise)||https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/ContactFilled.aspx|
CA Shivam Channa is a trusted financial writer with deep knowledge of financial systems. He has over 10 years of experience in writing His articles are always well researched and provide great insights into the topic at hand.