The Aadhar number is a unique 12-digit number issued by the Government of India to its citizen. Aadhaar Card serves as a person identity proof, and now it is mandatory for the individuals to submit their Aadhar card at bank, Income tax department, availing government schemes, etc. The Unique Identification Authority of India issues it on behalf of the government. If you don’t have Aadhar card, then we suggest you apply for the same as soon as possible. Anyone can apply for the card, to apply you have to visit the nearest enrolment center and submit the application form and biometric documents.
If you want to know How to Apply for Aadhar Card? You can follow the simple steps provided at the below section of this page and apply and check the status of Aadhar card. To submit the application form you are required to show the documents, the complete list of the document have been provided below. You can also get the e-Aadhaar by online mode. e-Aadhaar is an electronic copy of Aadhaar, which is equal to the physical copy. To avail more information, you are recommended to read the complete details provided on this page of mudrabhandar.com
Documents Required To Apply Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Birth Proof
|Identity Proof||Birth Proof||Address Proof|
|Valid Passport||Valid Passport||Current Bank statement|
|Ration card issued by GOI||Secondary School Certificate||Valid Ration card|
|Job card of NREGS||Valid Birth certificate used by GOI||Passport|
|Government ID||PAN card||Valid Document of Insurance|
|Valid PAN card||State/central pension payment order||Arms license|
|Bank statement copy||Mark sheet issued by board/ university approved by government||Post office passbook|
|ECHS/CGHS photo card||–||Voter Identity card|
|Driving Licence||–||ID cards issued by GOI|
|Voter Identity card||–||Driving license (Must not be expired)|
|Arms license||–||Current water tax receipt|
|Photo ID||–||Current Electricity tax receipt|
|Certificate of identity with photo issued by GOI||–||Current Property tax receipt|
|Valid Disability or handicapped certificate etc.||–||Current Gas connection receipt|
|–||–||Passport of parents (for minors)|
|–||–||Registered lease/sale/rent agreement|
|–||–||Caste and domicile certificate with photo|
|–||–||For rural areas – certificate of address issued by village panchayat head or an equivalent authority|
|–||–||Marriage certificate having address|
|–||–||allotment letter issued by State or central government etc.|
How To Apply Aadhar Card Online?
Search an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre
- First of all, open uidai.gov.in that is the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India
- Now you have to press the “Locate an Enrolment Center” link visible on the home page, as shown below.
- After that, another page will appear on your screen, as shown below.
- After that press, the “State” button and you will get the form.
- Enter your state name, District, Sub District, Village / City / Town, after that press the “locate a centre” button.
- The list of the Enrolment centre near you will appear in front of you.
- Note down the address of the nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre
Visit an Enrolment Centre with Supporting Documents
- Now you have to visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre and ensure to carry the supporting documents that are Identity proof, address proof, and other required documents.
- After that, the official at the AEC will give you the Aadhar form; you have to fill the application form by giving all the asked details as per the rules.
- Your Demographic Data such as name, gender, date of birth, address, mobile number, and email address will be taken.
- After that, your Biometrics information will be recorded in which your photograph, irises, and fingerprints of all 10 figures will be scan.
- After that, go through the filled details and ensure that every spelling and retails are free from error.
- Finally, submit the application form at the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre only.
- At last, the acknowledgment slip having the enrolment number will be provided to you. You can check the Aadhaar Status with the help of the enrolment number.
Steps To Check Aadhaar Card Status Online By Enrolment Number
- Open the official portal
- After that, you have to enter your EID (Enrolment ID), the 14-digit EID is visible on the top of your acknowledgment slip.
- Thereafter enter the “Captcha Code” and press the “Check Status” button.
- Now on the next page, press the Download Aadhaar option and get your e-Aadhaar.
Steps To Download E-Aadhaar Card
By Aadhaar number
- Visit the official portal that is uidai.gov.in
- Press the “Download Aadhaar” link from the home page.
- Now you will get the page as displayed below.
You can download the E-Aadhaar Card by three methods that are-
- Aadhaar Number
- Enrolment ID (EID)
- Virtual ID (VID)
By Aadhaar Number
- Enter the digit Aadhar number and enter the captcha code.
- Now press the “Send OTP” button.
- After that, you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OPT, and you will get your E-Aadhar card.
By Enrolment ID (EID)
- Enter 14-digit ENO and 14-digit Date-Time stamp printed on the Enrolment Slip
- Press the submit button and get your E-Aadhar card.
By Virtual ID (VID)
- Enter the 16 Digit VID Number
- And press the submit button to get E-Aadhar card.