The Income Tax Department has made the GST Registration easier. Anyone who intends to apply for the GST can do the registration within a few minutes through online mode. www.gst.gov.in is the official website for the registration. The team makes this page of mudrabhandar.com to provide complete information related to the registration of Goods and Service Tax. Before the registration, you are suggested to check the details of the Fees, Eligibility, Documents required, etc.
All the details have been stated here. You just have to scroll down the page and have to attain the details mentioned below. If you find any difficulty in the below provided details, then you can ask the same from is. You can contact us by dropping a comment in the comment box which is available at the end of this article.
Failure Of GST Registration- Penalty
- In case you fail to pay the tax, then you are liable for paying the penalty of Rs 10,000 or 10%, whichever is more.
- If it is found that the person having a business intentionally not registered for the GST to avoid tax, then the penalty will be 100% of the due tax amount
Steps For GST Registration
- Firstly, go to www.gst.gov.in
- Thereafter you are required to go towards the “Taxpayers (Normal/TDS/TCS)” section and click on the “Register Now” link available there.
- After that, you will find another page; we have given the image for a better understanding.
- After that, you have to choose the “New Registration” option.
- Fill the information asked there for the registration.
- After that, press the “process” button. You will get the one-time password on the provided “Email Address” and “Mobile Number.”
- Provide the OTP and hit on the “Proceed” button.
- After completing the above procedure, you have to move forward to filling the Part-B of the Goods and Services Tax registration, for the registration you have to use Temporary Reference Number.
- Now you will get the application status on your screen.
- Now upload a scanned copy of all the required documents, the size and the format of the documents must be as per the stated guidelines
- Finally, make the declaration by going through the Verification’ page. Here is the method
- Via Electronic Verification Code
- By e-Sign method
- For the application for the corporation- Digital Signature Certificate
- Finally, you will get the confirmation message, and the officials will send the Application Reference Number (ARN) on your email address and mobile number.
- With the help of the Application Reference Number, you can also check the status of the application.
GST Certificate- Process
- Open the website of the GST
- Now hit on the ‘Services’ tab visible on the home page.
- After that down list will appear from where you have to hit on the ‘User Services’ option.
- On the next step, you are required to press the ‘View/Download Certificates.’
- At last, you will get the GST certificate, hit the ‘Download’ button to download it.
GST Certificate – Structure
Here are the details which are available on the GST Certificate
- All the essential details like name, address, and date of registration related to your business appears on the first page of the certificate.
- The additional details related to your business appears on the second page of the certificate.
- And lastly, on the third-page information connected to the person in charge of the business appears.