The State Bank of India has released the new scheme for the loan named “E Mudra SBI Loan scheme.” Through this scheme, the bank is providing the loan for the SMEs, trading sector, and agricultural activities. The chief purpose of this scheme is to support the individuals in expending and Modernisation for their business. The loan amount covered under the scheme is from Rs.50,000 to Rs. 10,00,000. The bank will provide the loan after the verification process and as per the terms and conditions. It may be noted that the bank will not demand the collateral in some of the cases. To apply applicants should have age between 18 and 60 years.
Interested individuals of India can check the details of the E Mudra SBI Loan by going through this page and apply accordingly. The procedure for the said scheme is very easy; you just have to go to the official portal of the State Bank of India i.e. emudra.sbi.co.in, and have to fill the E Mudra Application Form as per the guidelines. It may be noted that providing wrong information while filling a form is a crime, and the bank can take legal action for the same. You are suggested to go through this article and have to check all the necessary details related to the same.
E Mudra SBI Loan
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age- 60 Years
- All the citizens of the India fulfill eligibility terms are eligible to apply.
- Individuals engaged in trading, services, manufacturing sector can apply.
- Indian nationals who are performing agricultural activities are eligible.
E Mudra SBI Loan Scheme- Essential Information
Types of SBI Mudra Loan-
Three types are-
- Shishu Loan
- Kishor Loan
- Tarun Loan
Loan Amount For Types Of Loan-
|Shishu||Up to Rs. 50000|
|Kishor||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 5,00,000|
|Tarun||Rs. 5 lakh – Rs. 10,00,000|
|Processing fee for Shishu and Kishore will be zero whereas 0.5% will be charged for Tarun loan|
Tenure of SBI Mudra Loan- The loan will be given for the period of 03 years to 05 years
|Daily Cash withdrawal limits||10,000||15,000||20,000|
|Daily POS Limit||15,000||25,000||30,000|
SBI E Mudra Loan Scheme- Documents Required
- Address Proof
- PAN card
- Passport size Photographs (Recent)
- Business ID card
- Passbook of the bank of the last 6 months
- Details of all bank accounts
- Business Documents for the Name, Start date & Address proof.
- Aadhar Number
- Details of category
- GSTN & UDYOG Aadhar
Steps To Fill E Mudra Application Form
- Visit emudra.sbi.co.in that is the official website of the State Bank Of India.
- After that, you are required to hit on the “Proceed” button visible there.
- Now the page will appear as shown below.
- Now you will receive the details regarding the E Mudra SBI Loan; you read the complete details carefully. Details are available in both Hindi as well as the English language.
- After reading the stated details, press the “OK” button.
- Thereafter another page will appear as stated here.
- On the next step provided the “Mobile Number.”
- One Time Password will be sent to the registrered mobile number, enter the OTP to process further.
- Now on the next step, you will be asked to provide the “SBI Saving/Current account number” and the desired loan amount you want from the bank.
- Now you have to provide additional details such as UIDAI- Aadhar Number, Business proof, i.e., name, address, commencement date, etc.
- After entering such information, go through it and verify that it must be accurate and true.
- At last, you have to press the “Submit” button, and your application will be submitted for SBI E Mudra Loan Scheme.
Quick Details Of E Mudra SBI Loan
|Nature of Loan||Term and working capital loan|
|Loan Purpose||To Modernisation, for growth, and for the business|
|Loan Amount||Shishu- Up to Rs. 50000 Kishor- Rs. 50000 – Rs. 5,00,000 Tarun- Rs. 5 lakh – Rs. 10,00,000|
|Repayment period||Three to five years|
|Collateral security||Not Need|
|Apply Online At||emudra.sbi.co.in|