Demat account is the mandatory thing for trading in the share market. If you want to do trading them, you require to open a Demat account. You can open a Demat account online as well as offline. Many of the banks also provide services for such an account. Here in this article, we are providing you the complete information to open an account in State Bank Of India. The complete Steps To Open Demat Account – SBI has been well available on this page. Apart from this, all the details related to the Demat Account Charges also provided here. Let’s have a look at the main content of this article.
SBI Demat Account- Documents Required
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Recent passport size photo
- Initial deposit and canceled cheque
- Proof of Income
- Address Proof (Driving license, Voter Id Card, Ration Card, Passport)
- Copy of Gas Connection
- Rent agreement
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bills
Steps To Open Demat Account – SBI
You can open the Demat Account in the State Bank of India by three methods that are-
- Via Online Mode From official portal
- Calling customer care
- Going to The SBI branch
Here we are providing detailed information of all.
Step 1: Via Online Mode From the official portal
The best and the time-saving method is via online mode; you can directly visit the official portal of the State Bank of India and fill the application form there. It may be noted that you can upload the required documents via online mode only. After filling the form, check that the provided information by you must be free form errors.
Step 2: Via Online From official portal
- Open the official portal of the State Bank of India, i.e., www.sbismart.com
- Hit the “Customer Service” link, visible at the top of the home page.
- As soon as you press the link, you will get another page, as stated below.
- After that, you have to hit on the “Open a trading account/ Register.”
- After that, you will ask to fill the contact form as shown below.
- On the next step, enter a name, email, mobile number, pin code, city.
- Hit the “Submit” button.
- After that, the bank will contact you, and after connecting the call, you can request the bank official for the Demat account opening.
- You can also connect a call to the customer care by calling on the below-stated toll-free numbers.
Step 3: Going to The SBI branch
You can open your SBI Demat Account by going to the nearest SBI account, by going to the branch you have to meet the officials and have to ask for the application form for the account. After that, fill the form and attach the necessary documents with it. At last, submit the form there only, and the bank will update you once your Demat Account opens.
Demat Account Charges
SBI Demat Account – Charges
|charges for Demat account||Rs 100|
|charges for opening a Trading account||Rs 400|
|Maintenance charges for Demat account||Rs 400|
|Failed delivery instruction||Rs 35|
|Delivery instruction||Rs 10|
SBI Brokerage Charges
|–||–||–||First Leg||Second Leg||–|