Payments Bank (IPPB) has launched the Dak Pay App for the digital payment on 15 December 2020, the app has been launched along with the Department of Posts (DoP). The aim to invent the said app is to provide the easy and safe digital transactions and banking platform to users. The Dak Pay UPI App by IPPB comes with the numerous serviced which also includes the include digital financial and assisted banking services. All the services are the trustful and secure as it is offered by the official India Post & IPPB through the trusted Postal (Dak) network.
Anyone can use this app simply, it is safe, reliable and easy to use. It is faster than RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). With the help of Dak Pay App you can pay the money online 24*7 from anywhere. It might be possible that you are thinking that how to download dak pay app and use it? So, you don’t need to worry all the essential steps for the registration and to use the application has been well provided it this article.
The app provides some awesome features which includes UPI 24*7 payment system, payments of bills and services, Cashless transactions, and others. You can attain all other information related to the Dak Pay App from below.
You can Also Check–
About- Dak Pay App By IPPB
|Recently Updated On||12 December 2020|
|Size of the Application||24 MB|
|Version of app||2.0.1|
|Official||India Post Payments Bank Ltd|
|ID of Developer||[email protected]|
Check This- SBI Gyanodaya E Learning
Fast- The Dak Pay UPI App by IPPB provides IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) with the help of which you can transfer money with in a second.
Available 24 Hours- The application services are available for 24*7, with the help of this application you can pay or receive money anytime.
Secure- It is totally secure as it requires UPI pin and other security questions.
Payments of Bills and others- You can pay Pay Postal Service, Bill Payments, recharge etc.
Check This- Paytm Saving Account Online
Cashless transactions- The application provides the cashless transactions with the help of biometrics.
Unified Payments Interface (UPI)- With the help of UPI you can perform the transaction easier, safely and fast.
You can simply make the payments and shop from the various platforms with the help of this app.
Aadhar enabled payment services (AEPS) – It allows you to benefit banking facilities at your doorstep by just providing biometric authentication.
Check This- What is SIP Investment
|Business Loan Interest Rate|
|SBI Gyanodaya E Learning-|
|How to block SBI Debit Card?|
|List of Public and Private Sector Banks in India|
|What is Cibil Score|
|PM Jan Dhan Yojana | Online Account Opening|
|PM Mudra Yojana|
List Of Permissions Asked By The Dak Pay App At The Time of Installation
|SMS||For the verification of the phone number|
|Location||It is asked by the NPCI for UPI transactions|
|Contacts||To make and received the payment to and from your contacts.|
|Camera||To make and receive the payments via QR code.|
|Storage||To store your details and mainly QR code.|
Check This- E Mudra SBI Loan
Steps To Download Dak Pay App and Use it (Explained)
Procedure To Download Dak Pay UPI App By IPPB from Google Play store-
- Open the Play store (Android) /App Store(iOS) or press the link
- After pressing the said link you will get the page as shown here.
- Now you are requiring to press the “Install” button.
- After installing the application successfully, you have to open it.
- The application will be open on your mobile phone the interference has been shown below.
Check This- Senior Citizen FD Rates
- Now you have to hit on the “forward arrow” button to proceed further.
- On the next step you have to choose the sim.
- If you have 02 sim in your mobile then select the number registered with the bank.
- Make sure to turn on the location of the device in which you have installed the application.
- Finally verify your mobile number by providing the verification code received on your mobile phone.
- After the verification process profile creation page will be appear in front of you as shown here.
- Enter your name, last name, email ID, Date of Birth, and pass code.
- After filling the form procced further for the next step that is create IPI ID.
- After that create the UPI ID and proceed for the next step. You will get the message on your screen that the UPI ID has been created and you have to provide the details of your bank account.
- Press the “Continue” button, the list of the banks will appear on your screen.
- After selection the bank your details will be automatically fetched by the application.
- Now on the next step you are require to set the UPI PIN.
- That it, yours DakPay UPI by IPPB registration has been completed.
- Now you can pay/receive money, payments of bill, etc with the help of Dak Pay application.
Also Check These Banking Articles
|Senior Citizen FD Rates|
|How to block SBI Debit Card?|
|SBI Demat Account|
|SBI Doorstep Banking|
|SBI Business Loan|
|What is IMPS|
|What is Line of Credit|
|Paytm Business Loan|
|E Mudra SBI Loan|
|Demat Account Charges|
|SBI Doorstep Banking|
CA Shivam Channa is a trusted financial writer with deep knowledge of financial systems. He has over 10 years of experience in writing His articles are always well researched and provide great insights into the topic at hand.