In India, caste certificate is issued by the government as a proof of individuals belonging to a particular caste. The cast certificate is mainly useful for the individuals belonging to OBC, SC/ST category. The certificate is used at many lances like for School and admissions, for availing Government subsidies, Government jobs etc. Earlier the applying procedure of caste certificate is time-consuming and complicated, but now, you can apply for the Caste Certificate Online only within a few minutes. Still, there are few sates that does not accept the application form. Here we have provided the complete steps for Caste Certificate Online registration you are suggested to follow the below-stated steps and apply for the certificate according to it. Let’s have a look at the core section of this page.
When Caste Certificate Is Required?
- School and admissions
- Competitive/ Government jobs examinations
- For availing Scholarships
- Employment in the reserved category
- For availing Government subsidies
- Housing and self-employment schemes
- For various government schemes
- Allotment of house sites
- Assignment of land
- For Election (as a candidate)
Documents Required To Apply For Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Self-Declaration Form
Caste Certificate Online- Procedure
It may be noted that the application procedure for the Caste Certificate registration will differ from every state. Here we are giving you the example to apply for the Uttar Pradesh state. The official portal of the other states has been given below.
- Firstly, open the portal of Uttar Pradesh by pressing here
- After visiting the home page, press the “नवीन उपयोगकर्ता पंजीकरण?” link visible at the right side of the page. The image has been provided below for better understanding.
- After that, you will get an application form for the registration, have a look on a sample of application from below.
- Fill the details carefully and ensure to provide only the correct details.
- Now the next step is to hit on the “protect” button.
- The message/notification for the successful registration will appear on your screen.
- The official will also send you the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- After that, go to the login section and enter the user name, OTP (received on registered mobile number), and the Captcha code.
- The password and the user id will be sent to your mobile number.
- After that, you have to go back to the home page towards the login section and have to enter the user id, password, and the Captcha code to log in to your account.
- After that, you have to take your cursor towards the “Apply” section; the drop-down list will appear from where you have to press the “Caste Certificate” link.
- Now press the “Apply for Caste Certificate” link.
- After that, application form will be opened on the next screen.
- Provide the details in the application for and provide every detail carefully, after filling the details you are required to check that the provided details are true and error-free.
- Finally, you have to upload the passport photograph, self-declaration form, Income certificate, and ration card.
- After that, you have to move towards the payment section; you will get the page as shown below.
- Check the payment you have to make.
- Press the “Submit: button.
- Payment gateway will appear at your screen, pay the application fee as per your suitable method.
- After the payment step, your application process will be completed.
- Finally, print the submitted application form by providing application number.