Bank of India provides various facilities to its customers. One of the famous facilities is BOI Net Banking and BOU Mobile. With the help of these online banking facilities, one can perform the banking transaction smoothly and easily. If you want to use these services you are required to register for the same. The registration procedure is very simple; you can do the same via online mode only by going through www.bankofindia.co.in. The complete registration procedure has been given in this article.
BOI Net Banking Registration Process
- Visit the official portal of the bank of India that is www.bankofindia.co.in
- After visiting to the home page, you have to the “Personal” link visible under the “Internet Banking” section.
- The notification will appear on your screen.
- Read the given details and hit on the “OK” button.
- After that, you will get the page of the internet banking shown here.
- Hit on the “New User” link.
- On the next page, you are required to enter the required details like “Account Number,” “Registered Mobile Number,” and captcha code for verification.
- After providing the required information, hit the “Continue” button.
- Now you will receive a one-time password on your mobile number registered with the bank.
- Enter the OTP and hit the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter the details of the “ATM/ Debit Card.”
- Enter the details of the ATM and hit the “Continue” button.
- After that, you have to accept the term and conditions by marking the “I Agree” button.
- Now on the next page, you have to set your login password; the password length must be between 06 to 28 characters.
- After that, you will ask to set the login password, set the same, and press the “continue” button.
- You will get the below notification press the ok button.
- Now you will get the details related to internet banking.
- Your Bank of India Net Banking will be activated in a 01-working day.
BOI Mobile Application Registration – Bank of India Mobile Banking
- Download BOI mobile banking app from the play store or app store
- After opening the app, press the skip button
- If you are using the two sims, then you have to choose the number registered with the bank.
- After selecting the sim, hit the send button.
- Now complete the verification procedure and press the “proceed” button.
- After that, you are required to create a user id and have to set the password.
- After entering the details, you are required to press the “submit” button.
- Your customer id will appear.
- Press the “submit” button.
- Now you have to enter the card details.
- Now you will get the OTP, enter the same.
- Thereafter you have to make the transaction password as per your choice.
- At last, set the password and press the “submit” button.
- You will get the confirmation page.
- Now you can use BOI mobile banking.
CA Shivam Channa is a trusted financial writer with deep knowledge of financial systems. He has over 10 years of experience in writing His articles are always well researched and provide great insights into the topic at hand.