The chief minister of Uttar Pradesh shree Yogi Adityanath has announced Bank Sakhi Scheme to recruit 50 thousand banking correspondent Sakhi. The motive of the scheme is to provide employment to women in rural areas. The Bank Sakhi will be recruit in every gram panchayat and four thousand rupees will be given to them every month. After the completion of six months the bank sakhi will get addition commission on the basis of work. As per the advertisement approx. 58000 Banking Correspondent Sakhi will be recruited in the first phase. Those who are interested in the said scheme can fill the online application form by going through the official portal. The completed information of the बैंक सखी योजना like eligibility, benefits, salary and other related details have been provided here.
Bank Sakhi Scheme
Bank Sakhi Scheme- Eligibility
- Must passed 10th standard from recognised board.
- Women should able to read and write and have an ability to understand bank working.
- Should have the knowledge to operate an electronic device.
Bank Sakhi Scheme- Benefits
- Women enrolled for the said scheme will receive Rs. 4,000 per month for the period of six months.
- Rs. 50,000 will be given to every banking sakhi for purchasing a digital device.
- It may be noted that the bank sakhi will get the commission from bank for every transaction they had made through digital mode.
Work Under Bank Sakhi Scheme
- Deposit and withdrawal money from the bank account
- Loan approvement and recovery
- Work for Jan Dhan Yojana
- Self-help group members services
Bank Sakhi Scheme – Online Registration
- Download the Bank Sakhi mobile application from the play store
- After successful download you have to install the same.
- Now the home page of the application will be appeared where you are required to enter the mobile number as shown below.
- After that instruction page will appear.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed for the further procedure.
- Allow the requirements and after that you will have to fill basic requirements.
- Fill all the details carefully and after that fill the application form by providing the completed details asked from you.
- Finally, your registration procedure has been completed.