The Government of India has announced the PMJAY scheme; the motive of this scheme is to provide the healthcare facilities to the financially weak individuals of the country.
The scheme is also known for the Ayushman Bharat scheme. Approx 18,059 hospitals have been registered under this scheme. The Ayushman Bharat Hospital list has been available on this page. You are requested to check the complete list from below.
More than 10 crore e-cards have been issued under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme by the Indian government. And as per the report near about 4,406,461 lakh beneficiaries have been taken the advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). To check the features, benefits, hospital list has been provided here.
There are many other related schemes which has been announced by the Government of Indi, some of the famous schemes are-
Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana, PM Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana, PMVVY- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana , Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Scheme, PM Mudra , Stree Swabhiman , Pradhan Mantri Rozgar , PM Beti Bachao Beti Padhao , One Family One Job eme, and many other schemes you can check the List of All PM Schemes in India.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme- Benefits and Features
- With the help of this scheme, the beneficiary can get the treatment up to rupees 05 lakhs from the hospitals listed in the Ayushman Bharat Hospital list
- The treatment facility on the part of this scheme will be available very quickly without any detailed formalities.
- The person having a golden card can avail of the benefit of the scheme.
- The while treatment will be cashless, and you don’t require to spend money on the treatment up to 05 lakhs.
- The scheme will be projected and monitored by the Ministry of Health.
- The personals belonging to the SC, ST, Tribal, bonded labour, and other mentioned families can take the benefit from this scheme
- Treatment under the said scheme will be done in the listed hospitals; you can check the Ayushman Bharat Hospital list via online mode also.
- The Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be conducted the same as the other health insurance.
- Under this yojana, the government has planned to provide the benefit to more than 10 crore families all over India.
Procedure To Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital list
- Open the official website for the yojana.
- Now, you will get the home page as shown below.
- Now, as shown in the above image, you are required to select some details such as the name of the State, District, type of the hospital, Specialty, name of hospital etc.
- After entering such details, you have to hit on the “Search” button visible there.
- Now the complete Ayushman Bharat Hospital list will be opened on your screen.
- Finally, the hospitals’ complete details like email, phone number, and all other necessary details will appear. You can check it.
Steps To Check List Of Suspended Hospital (Ayushman Bharat Scheme)
- Visit the official website of the Ayushman Bharat yojana that is https://pmjay.gov.in/
- After that, you are required to press on the Hospital tab.
- After that, you have to press the Find Hospital link. (Ayushman Bharat Hospital list).
- After completing all the steps, you have to press on the suspended hospital list.
- Enter the essential particulars, as shown in the stated image.
- Finally, the Ayushman Bharat Hospital list (suspended hospitals) will be opened.
- Check the list and note down the necessary information.
Diseases Covered And Not Covered Under Ayushman Bharat Scheme (Ayushman Bharat Hospital list)
|Covered Diseases||Diseases Not Covered|
|Coronary artery changes by the bypass method||Drug rehabilitation|
|Corrugated NGO Plastic||Fertility related process|
|Skull base surgery||Cosmetic procedure|
|Double valve replacement||Organ transplant|
|Pulmonary Valve Replacement||Personal diagnosis|
|Anterior spine fixation||Drug rehabilitation|
|Individuals Falls Under Ayushman Bharat Scheme Rural||Individuals Who Do Not Falls Under Ayushman Bharat Scheme Rural|
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe families.||Washer man|
|Families does not have male members.||Janitor|
|homeless person.||Rag pickers|
|Family in which there is no person between 16 and 59 years old.||Mechanical|
|Family having handicapped person.||Repair workers|
|Family does not have their own land||electrician|
|Tribal community||Domestic helpers|
|Families does not have walls and ceilings and only have one room.||Cleaners|
- 3rd, 7th & 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building,
- Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
- Toll-Free Call Center Number: 14555/ 1800111565
CA Shivam Channa is a trusted financial writer with deep knowledge of financial systems. He has over 10 years of experience in writing His articles are always well researched and provide great insights into the topic at hand.